This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Biala Peninsula supports children (birth to 12 years) with additional needs, delays and disabilities and their families. We are open 6 days a week (Monday-Saturday) and can offer services in childrens’ homes, the community, schools, kindergartens, child care or at our centre.
With a team of 40+ staff Biala is constantly developing, growing and building on services, programs and supports based on the needs of the children and families we work with. Our outstanding professional staff team includes, early Childhood/Special Education Teachers, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, a Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Music Therapist, Allied Health Assistants as well as EC Program Assistants. We have a Training & Professional Development Calendar with sessions throughout the year and support schools with our allied health in house contract service.
Our quality programs and sessions are child centred and designed to meet the individual needs of each child.
▪ National Disability Insurance Schemes services - including Improved Daily Living, Core Supports, Support Coordination, Plan Management,
▪ Early Childhood Intervention Services (ECIS)
▪ Chronic Disease Management Plans
▪ Mental Health Plans
▪ Helping Children with Autism Packages
▪ Better Start for Children
▪ 3 year old Inclusive Kinder program
▪ PoP – Premmies on the Peninsula
▪ Parent Support Program
▪ Dads United
▪ Information, resources & advocacy.
PO Box 172 Mornington 3931