This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Beleura House and Garden Beleura was built on the Mornington Peninsula in 1863 by Scottish immigrant James Butchart. It's final owner was the composer John Tallis who bequeathed Beleura to the people of Victoria as a memorial to his late father, Sir George Tallis, the well-known theatre entrepreneur and head of J.C. Williamson Ltd.
Today Beleura House and Garden is a place where people are welcomed, where talented young musicians are encouraged and where vignettes of the past offer an insight into the lives of previous generations. The house and its splendid grounds, interiors and archival material reflect the life and legacy of the Tallis family.
PO Box 1198 Mornington 3931