All matters relating to Federal elections, referendums, enrolments, roll reviews, education & information.
* Mount Martha Branch of the Australian Labor Party
* Centrelink provides information and help on behalf of several Commonwealth Government Departments|* Centrelink offers a range of services such as income support and employment assistance to eligible customers who are unemployed, retired, students, carers, widows and people with a sickness or disability. It also provides a range of payments to families.|* Customer Service Officers will receive and satisfy requests for information about payments and services from Centrelink| - answer individual enquiries about current payment details and update records to reflect changed circumstances| - make appointments for people who need to visit a Centrelink Office| - refer people to specialist Centrelink services| - refer people to assistance available through organisations other than Centrelink||* Centrelink Seniors and Carers services|* Family Assistance Offices are located in all Centrelink Offices|* Financial Information Service
* A team of skilled early childhood intervention workers, speech pathologist, occupational therapist, psychologist, physiotherapist, educational advisor who provide support advice, assessment and intervention for children with developmental delay or disability and their families
* Improve co ordination and integration of primary health care for Frankston and Mornington
* Receives reports from people who believe on reasonable grounds that a child is in need of protection because of abuse or neglect|* Investigates reports of child abuse|* Provides support services for abused children and young people|* Takes appropriate cases before the Children's Court
Office of Housing is responsible for:|* Public rental housing, community based housing options |* Direct tenure public rental housing program, |* Bond Loan Assistance and tenant and community support|* Management of waiting lists - which are segmented into two streams:| - Wait Turn Housing, which is for eligible people on low incomes | - Early Housing which is for people experiencing or at risk of recurring homelessness, people with a disability who have significant support needs, and people with special housing needs.|* Home Finance Assistance and Government home loans - Group Self Build, Mortgage Relief, Home Renovation Service