* Hospitality, Community Services TAE VCAL |* Horticulture|* Disability Services|* Aged care |* Food handling RSA Barista|* First aid CPR|* Apprenticeships and traineeships
* The Andrew Kerr Frail and Aged Care Complex is a not for profit organisation, established to help the frail aged in the Mornington area |* Residential, Respite, Community Care and Day Care|* Community Care Packages are planned and co-ordinated packages to help people with care needs remain living in their own home||* Andrew Kerr Adult Day Care Centre|* Offers a wide variety of enjoyable and interesting activities for isolated or frail aged people|* Social interaction |* Provides day respite to carers|* Clients do not need a referral ||* The Hostel provides Low Level Care for those who cannot live independently |* Assessment for eligibility is based on an assessment by the Aged Care Assessment Service at Mount Eliza|* Accommodation for 57 residents, with a centralised dining area|* All facilities on site|* Respite Care is available in Low Level Care||* The Nursing Home accommodation provides High Level Care for people who need 24 hour nursing care|* Accommodation of 36 single rooms and twelve double rooms|* Assessment through Aged Care Assessment Service
* Australian Home Care is a not for profit organisation agency (associated with M.S.) which provides a comprehensive range of in-home services for the elderly, and people with a disability.|* Services available on the Peninsula|* Respite|* Personal care|* Rehabilation Support|* Twenty four hour care|* Domestic services|* Community Access|* Transport to and from appointments
* 16 beds including 98 single rooms with ensuites and 4 double rooms with ensuites perfect for couples looking at coming into care together|* Caters for High Level Care, Low Level Care, Dementia Care and Respite |* Lifestyle program|* Onsite haairdresser|* Podiatry, Nutritionist and Physio Therapy|* On site kitchen and laundry|* Fee for service available
* Approved provider of Home Care Packages (Level 2 - 4 ) Linkage packages|* Provides a range of individually tailored supports and services to older people and people with a disability and /or chronic illness who want to continue to live safely within their own home.|* Assessment and approval by Aged Care Assessment Service (ACAS) required for home care package.|* ACAS Assessment not necessary for a Linkages Package, referral can be made by any person.|* Brotherhood Community Care works within a Consumer Directed Care model with an individual/carer to design a plan that meets the persons needs and goals.|* Provides support to enable the person to live a life of worth and significance that is important to themselves.|* Home care packages can include the following supports and services : case management, co-ordination of services . personal care, meal preparation, domestic assistance, gardening,transport, home nursing, respite care, assistance to meet social, cultural, emotional and spiritual needs and goals.||* The Good Food Matters meal service which provides a trained meal attendant to prepare home cooked meals in a person's kitchen. It is ideal for people who would enjoy and benefit both socially and nutritionally from in-home | cooked meals.||* Dementia Care Consultancy - Advice support to people living with dementia and their carer resources.|* Clinical Care Consultancy - Advice support to people living with high or complex needs and their carers, resources.|* Dementia library - Resources available for loan.
* Mecwacare Park Hill is a residential aged care facility |* Aging in Place facility with low and high care available|* Dementia |* Palliative care|* Twenty bed Hostel|* Forty Five bed Nursing Home|* Short term respite is available
* Fast and Slow Stream Rehabilitation services for elderly clients |* Post hospital services |* 9 beds |* Volunteers are required to help with activities around the Centre and by walking and talking to the residents as they do their prescribed exercises
* Supported residential service for the Elderly (Aged Hostel)|* All single rooms with private ensuites|* Permanent, Respite or Convalescence care available |* Qualified PCA'S with access to RN if required during Business Hours|* Sleep over staff (night)|* Community based services if required |* Activities programs and Activity staff|* Visiting Doctors weekly|* Bus trips|* Visiting physiotherapy and allied services