* Hospitality, Community Services TAE VCAL |* Horticulture|* Disability Services|* Aged care |* Food handling RSA Barista|* First aid CPR|* Apprenticeships and traineeships
* The program helps physically housebound disabled people (children to elderly) to interactively connect with their community. It provides participants with equipment including voice activated computers and special adaptive needs, on-line access at an affordable fee so they can become better informed about their support groups, disability services, health and leisure activities. We have proven that disabled people who have been confined to their homes with little or no access to the outside world can become involved once again in the community|* N.B. Beyond Disability does not provide commercial ISP access.
* Individual support and choiced|* Group Support services|* Connect2work program provides a pathway for young people with a disability into developing the skills and abilities to seek for and attain employment. The ultimate purpose for each individual attending Connect2Work is for them to find employment relevant to a job they may be passionate about. They will be supported in finding diverse placement opportunities until they find something that matches to their likes, goals and life choices as an individual
The Opportunity Shop is staffed by volunteers
* Facility Based Respite Service for people with a disability aged 16 years and ove
Individual advocacy for adults with a disability across metropolitan Melbourne and on the Mornington Peninsula.
We support children and young people and their families in Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula to build friendships, widen social networks, and promote inclusion to strengthen the bonds people have within their communities. For young people with a disability (0-30 years) who have an NDIS Plan we offer Support Co-ordination, Plan Management, Inclusion Support Workers to provide 1:1 support and skills training, and a Volunteer Match Program for friendship/mentoring.
* Dial a Bus local area transport to all areas of the shire on select days for people aged 60+ and those with a disability.|* Outings and excursions (not available in all areas.* Disabled access- must be independent and mobile
* Provides people with disabilities with the opportunity to enjoy a range of equestrian activities