* Competition Badminton is played at Somerville Recreation Centre, Edward Street, Somerville Youth Centre and also at Tower Hill Recreation Centrre Frankston on Tuesdays evenings|* All welcome at practice on Fridays at the David Collings Centre
The Balcombe Estuary Reserves Group Mt Martha is a bushland Friends Group formed to preserve the Balcombe Estuary and surrounding natural environment through community engagement, passionate volunteerism and best practice habitat management.
We remove weeds, plant indigenous species, monitor water quality, tackle drainage and sedimentation issues, engage schools and universities, conduct community education, talk to local groups, lobby government and much more.
Visit our website to learn more about BERG Mt Martha and how you can get involved.
* Co- educational F-12 school
Balcombe and Moorooduc Landcare Group is a friendly and dynamic group on the Mornington Peninsula. The group is composed of community-minded volunteers from a range of backgrounds, whose aim is to improve the local environment by:
– Preserving local flora and fauna
– Promoting sustainable agriculture
– Controlling feral animals
– Controlling weeds
It is envisioned that the work being undertaken will help conserve our native wildlife.
* Pre-school for four year olds
Comprises local historical records, photographs and memorabilia
from Balnarring and surrounding district.
Open by appointment only.
To protect the natural environment in the area, attend to residents concerns and steer them in the right direction when assistance is required.
Lawn Bowls.|Bare Foot Bowls (Summer - Fridays)||Meeting Room|Bar for Members and Guests
Balnarring Cricket Club
*A horse riding Club, offering Junior and Senior Membership|who meet the 4th Sunday of each month.|*Balnarring Equestrian is affiliated with HRCAV|(Horse riding club association of Victoria)