All matters relating to Federal elections, referendums, enrolments, roll reviews, education & information.
* Australian Home Care is a not for profit organisation agency (associated with M.S.) which provides a comprehensive range of in-home services for the elderly, and people with a disability.|* Services available on the Peninsula|* Respite|* Personal care|* Rehabilation Support|* Twenty four hour care|* Domestic services|* Community Access|* Transport to and from appointments
* Mount Martha Branch of the Australian Labor Party
Youth development Organisation for males and females year of 13th birthday - 19 years old Australian Navy Cadets, supported by the Royal Australian Navy
*Fund Raising|*Transport (Medical)|*Telecross
* Blood Collection Service / Blood donation centre|* A permanent blood collection centre, open five days weekly plus 1st and 3rd Saturdfays and most public holidays|* Donations taken whole blood, plasma and platelets
* Single Incident Emergency Assistance|* REDiPlan Emergency Preparedness Community Educatio|* Psychological First Aid|* Register.Find. Reunite|* Emergency First Aid|* Food and Water
* Transport to and from Melbourne hospitals for people who have an essential hospital appointment who live in Mornington or north of Mornington | - not further down the Peninsula as the Rosebud service is closed at present|* Short-term service up to six weeks. Following assessment, service may be provided according to availability of volunteer drivers|* Bookings from the hospital one week in advance, which must be confirmed by patient 3 days prior to appointment|* Clients have to have a medical condition, but be physically able-bodied to get in and out of a standard car unassisted, and have no other viable alternative means of transport|* Volunteer Drivers transport patients to and from the major hospitals
* Fund raising|* Welfare|* Telecross|* Red Cross calling
Emergency Service involved in Marine Search and Rescue.|Public Education|Marine Radio - Navigation Courses|Victorian Boating Licence courses.|Basic Seamanship courses available to the public.
The Australian Welsh Male Choir (AWMC) is a choir of approximately 60 members singing in the spirit of the great male choirs of Wales. We sing in four-part harmony in the traditional format, and recently celebrated our 45th Anniversary.
Our members share a love of music, the pleasure of singing together and the camaraderie that comes from being part of a great group of men. While individual songs are sung in various languages, predominantly we sing in Welsh and English.