* Accepting donated goods and re selling to public at cheap prices.|* Any profit made is available to various charities throughout the Mornington peninsula
* St Katherine's is located at 15 Bartels Street McCrae
* Promotes human rights|* Lobbies for the release of political prisoners and prisoners of conscience
* Andrew Kerr Care is a not for profit organisation, established to help the aged in the Mornington area |* Residential, Respite,Home Care and Day Care|* Home Care Packages help people to remain living in their own home||* Andrew Kerr Adult Day Care Centre|* Offers a wide variety of enjoyable and interesting activities for isolated or frail aged people|* Social interaction |* Provides day respite to carers|* Clients do not need a referral ||* Andrew Kerr provides care for people who cannot live independently |* Assessment for eligibility is based on an assessment by the Aged Care Assessment Service at Mount Eliza|* Accommodation for 117 residents, with a centralised dining area|* In house cooking, cleaning, laundry and maintenance provides a real home like environment |* Respite Care is available||*An RN is on site 24/7.|* Accommodation is available for single rooms and double rooms for partners.|* Assessment through Aged Care Assessment Service
* Welcome centre supported by an op shop which contributes to the community outreach of the Anglican Parish of Sorrento/Rye.|* Everyone who wishes to is welcome to have a cuppa a chat or meet with friends
* Opportunity Shop|* All Volunteers|* Working for local charities
Office - By appointment||Sunday Service & Sunday School -9.3 am|||Home Groups for sharing the Bible, Prayer and Support.|Seafarers........................A team is provided each Monday when a ship is in port.||Craft Group.....................every Wednesday 1am||Opportunity Shop:|Open Tuesday to Friday - 1 am to 3.3 pm|Saturday 1 am to 12 noon.||Mens Breakfast 7.3am 2nd Saturday in Month||Playgroups angels @ play Monday and Tuesday 1am to 11.3am
We are a community of people seeking to care for another and live out the love of Jesus in our lives.