Mondays 10am GAPs Grandparents playgroup, The Barn at Mornington & Mount Martha Anglican Church
Tuesdays 10am Mainly Music The Anglican Centre, Corner Octavia & Albert Street Mornington
Fridays 6pm-8pm NextGen Youth Group, The Anglican Centre, Corner Octavia & Albert Street Mornington
* Bowling all year|* Men and Women|* Junior members|* New members welcome|* |* Hall for Hire, Day and Night|* Receptions and Functions up to 16 people|Main Hall - Stage - 2 Chairs - Tables|Kitchen facilities - Caterer available if required
Family Day Care is a quality home-based Education and Care service that is flexible and affordable, and is provided in the homes of our licensed educators. Family Day Care offers a small group environment that is safe, stimulating, and of a high quality.
Family Day Care service operates under the National Quality framework which includes the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations. Our service has a rating of Exceeding National Standards.
* Free Internet cafe with 7 computers|* Nintendo Wii/XBox console|* Personal one to one support|* Holiday activities|* Visiting service by Peninsula Headspace|* Youth workers |* Freeza music events|* Public access computers for young people aged up to 25 years|* Brotherhood of St Laurence - Transition to Work program
* Mornington Peninsula Youth Enterprises Incorporated is a non profit organisation which offers young people the opportunity to market and sell products produced by them at the program |* Entrance to the site is now off Mitchell Street, sharing guide/scout hall driveway.|* Please contact Office for course details|* All nursery and indigenous plants for sale to the public|* Other programs - PUDDAL - Program for Underage Drinking Diversion and Linkages also a program to stop youngsters riding unsafe and illegal motorbikes|* MPYE undertakes training under the scope of Peninsula Training and Employment programme.
* Eighteen hole Public Golf Course|* Always open to Public|* Open every day of the week|* Golf Lessons and Golf Clinics|* Professional Service and advice|* Equipment for hire|* Golf Club House on the course|*
* Courts are located at Mount Martha House, Corner Esplanade and Dominion Road, Mount Martha|* Coaching available|* Mid week Ladies|* Night competition, Monday to Friday|* Saturday morning Juniors|* Sunday morning Juniors|* Court for hire|* 16-25 year old development activities third Thursday of each month 7.3pm
* Sailing club|* Sail training program for children and adults|* Contact the club for sail training bookings and information|* Visitors welcome.
* A not for profit group of mums who come together to help families in need|* They receive donated goods from the community which they then sort and distribute where needed|* Items given include:| babies and children clothing| toiletries, nappeis and baby bottles| nursery furniture, prams, baths and high chairs| toys and books for all ages|* They are contactable by email only| * Email Jodie with a list of articles that are required, including age, gender and location to above address and the goods will be delivered here
The objectives of IPSP are to promote and maintain high quality, inclusive education and care for all children in eligible child care setting|This is achieved by increasing the knowledge and skills of educators, and the capacity of education and care services through providing professional development, adivice and access to additional resources and support|This includes: |* Professional development and workforce development that enhances the quality of education and care services|* Access to a range of resources that educators need to provide care for all children|* Access to additional educators and carers when rerquired|* Flexible programs that support education and care services to be responsive to the needs of all children|* Good practice and continuous improvement in services delivery
Provide assessed, trained and supported volunteers to |mentor, guide and support families, children and|young people in Frankston and on the Mornington Peninsula